Here is a list of the new beers available at Vinmonopolet from July 2nd:
These beers are in the standard assortment.
Mikkeller Spontanale is not correctly named at vinmonopolet.no so I will link it up as soon as Vinmonopolet has fixed the issue.
There are also some exciting beers that you will have to order:
- Palm Amber Beer
- Carlow O ́Haras Irish Pale Ale (ratebeer)
- Lervig Konrad’s Stout (ratebeer)
- Harviestoun Old Engine Oil (ratebeer)
- Harviestoun Ola Dubh (16 years old) (ratebeer)
- Harviestoun Ola Dubh (18 years old) (ratebeer)
- Harviestoun Ola Dubh (30 years old) (ratebeer)
- Harviestoun Ola Dubh (40 years old) (ratebeer)
- Orkney Dark Island Reserve Limited Ed. (ratebeer)
- Paulaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel (ratebeer)
- Schneider Weisse Mein Grünes (ratebeer)
- Boon Oude Geuze (ratebeer)
- Boon Framboise (ratebeer)
- Harviestoun Schiehallion (ratebeer)
- Primator Premium Lager (ratebeer)
- Efes Dark (ratebeer)
I did not find a correct match for all beers over at ratebeer.com, so if you find any missing links (or errors in the links I have specified, please leave a comment so I can fix it. I will review quite a few of these beers on this blog in the coming weeks.
This list has been compiled based on information found at vinmonopolet.no (norwegian).
UPDATE: I just got an email from Vinmonopolet stating that Harviestoun Ola Dubh (40 years old) is not available after all. It seems the distributor did not deliver it, and they did not know if or when the beer would be available.
UPDATE: Mikkeller link is now fixed.